The list of Spring’17 features below only apply to Salesforce Classic.
- Run flows with a Lightning skin is now generally available.
- Omni-Channel enhancements:
- (Generally Available) Omni-Channel Supervisor offers real-time information in the Salesforce Console about your Omni-Channel agents, queues and work streamed live- see what is open, active, which cases are assigned to specific individuals, see each agent’s capacity and more.
- Assign an overflow user or queue to assign the work to once your org reaches Omni-Channel limits.
- Limits increased to 5k maximum queued work items/hour and 30k maximum pending routing requests.
- Live Agent enhancements:
- Route Live Agent chats using Omni-Channel rather than using Skills to route chats to the best-fit agent.
- Customize page layouts based on the chat’s state: Waiting, Active, or Ended.
- Customers can save the chat transcript on iOS devices.
- Links shared in the chat now appear as hyperlinks.
- Salesforce console can now access external objects.